- Packaging Type Available: Packets, Box
- Packaging Size Available(In Kg/In g): 100 gm, 200 gm, 500 gm,
A special blend of spice called Tandoori Chicken Masala is used in a small quantity for marinating chicken or as a seasoning. Please note, chicken masala must be added in small quantity, or else it will overpower the dish. This masala is the key ingredient in some of the regional recipes, such as chicken do pyaaza, chicken fried rice, chicken biryani, etc.
Available Pack Size:
- 50 gms, 100 gms, 200 gms, 500 Gms
- Melt Butter on low flame, Add chicken and fry on high flame for 4-5 minutes Or till it changes color, add garlic and ginger paste. Fry 2-3 minutes. Add some fresh tomato puree, Salt, Kashmiri Chili Power. Sugar and minutes on low flame or till the chicken one time and cook for 10 minutes On low flame or till the chicken turns tender. On low flame add milk and stir continuously, After 2-3 boils, serve Hot and garnish with coriander leaves.
Ingredients (In power form):
- Chili, Coriander, Fennel, Star Anise, Cinnamon, Cumin, Clove Leaves, Onion, Dry Mango, Cardamom, Black Pepper Clove, Salt, Garlic, Kasauri, Methi, Caraway, Turmeric, Citric Acid.